Each person has the ability to change the world. Students with the ability to research, effectively plan, and follow through with creative solutions to global environmental issues are the potential change agents of tomorrow.
While you are waiting to become a global leader, the project you complete for the Siemens We Can Change the World Challenge will set you on a path to truly lead global environmental change! Students can participate in the Challenge to:
- Fulfill a class project (i.e. Global Issues, Social Studies, Engineering, Environment)
- Fulfill science fair requirements
- Fulfill requirement for Graduation Project
- Participate in a service project for a school club (i.e. Beta, NHS, Environmental/ Science)
- Initiate a Scouting project
- Include in college applications to "stand out" from peers
Additionally, winning teams and their Team Advisor/Mentor share in great prizes including over $100,000 in scholarship money, green prize packs and school grants.